Every year Secure Link forecasts the trends in the cyber security landscape. Secure Link brings in the light of these trends over the focus throughout the year and does a translation to a solution or advice or service.
12 cyber security topics that should have the focus in 2017:
- Assessment Services (security awareness, vulnerability assessment, and security maturity review, perimeter patrol);
- Smart deployment of business relevant threat intelligence;
- Data Governance (insight, grip, and control over data, files and user rights);
- Security analysis and incident response services;
- Actionable Intelligence Network (control and security from the core);
- Secure Software Defined Networks (wired-less architectures);
- Secure data center solutions that application aware security and optimized with high degree of automation and visibility;
- Central identity and access management facility in a public/private application landscape;
- Deployment of advanced endpoint security solutions and further steps in the field of endpoint detection and response;
- The deployment of location based services and migration of wireless networks to 802.11ac Wave II;
- Security and control of IoT and shadow IT and SAAS applications;
- Application of security solutions in public cloud environments (e.g., email protection, web application firewall, security gateway).